Treatment Sex ethics – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Sexual ethics refers to those aspects of ethics that deal with issues arising from all aspects of sexuality and human sexual behaviour. Ethical sex sounds complicated and a bit difficult, but if you choose to be sexual, you should aim for ethical sex.
What do you need to have ethical sex?
- You should stand for dignity in sex
- Refrain from sexual crimes and perversions
- You need to be comfortable with NO of others
- You need to be able to experience sexual pleasure without guilt or shame.
- You need to have respect for other’s values.
- You need to be able to protect yourself and your partner from sexually transmitted infections
- You need to be able to express your sexuality without exploiting others or being violent towards others.
- You need to understand what you’re looking for in a sexual experience.
- You need to understand your own needs and your partner’s needs.
- You need to be able to communicate with a sexual partner in sexual term
Sex and ethics helps you develop tools to negotiate sexual choices in ways that increases pleasurable, mutual and fun sexual encounters – underpinned by no coercion or force. It also teaches skills in how to intervene in unsafe situations, to keep our friends, ourselves and others safe.