Detoxification – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Detoxification is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from a living organism, including, but not limited to, the human body, which is mainly carried out by the liver. Basically, detoxification means cleaning the blood.
Toxins can harm
Toxins can harm a big way. They lead to damage to cells and diseases. They also damage body’s physiological functions thereby depleting energy and resulting in suffering and unhappiness.
Usually a constellation of complaints helps you determine whether or not you are toxic and to what extent you need to cleanse. Some examples of what might infer a toxic system are:
- Persistent headaches, muscle aches and muscle fatigue
- Eating a lot of swordfish, tuna, shark etc.
- Food allergies
- Stubborn weight loss
- Consistent use of NSAIDs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen
- Skin abnormalities such as acne or eczema
Ways to help your body detoxify
- Drink at least two quarts of water a day.
- Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically-grown fresh fruits and vegetables.
- GetVitamin C from kiwis, strawberries, kale, cauliflower, tomatoes, oranges, Brussels sprouts, mangoes, and bell peppers
- Drink a freshly-made veggie juice daily. This can be as easy as throwing a couple of handfuls of leafy greens into a blender with some frozen berries and water.
- Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
- Transformstress by emphasizing positive emotions.
- Sweat in a sauna so your body can eliminate wastes through perspiration.
- Eat organically grown produce and meat
- Eat slowly. During a detox, you can stretch out your meals by chewing thoroughly and without hurry. Slow eating also aids digestion.
- Natural therapies like acupressure, acupuncture, naturopathy, massage and homeopathy have good solutions for natural detoxification.
- Psychological techniques like counseling psychoanalysis psychotherapy hypnotherapy and EFT are good ways of having psychological Detox.