- Treatment of Food Allergy
- Homeopathic Treatment of Food Allergy
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Food Allergy
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Food Allergy
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Food Allergy
- Surgical Treatment of Food Allergy
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Food Allergy
- Other Treatment of Food Allergy
- What is Food Allergy
- Symptoms of Food Allergy
- Causes of Food Allergy
- Risk factors of Food Allergy
- Complications of Food Allergy
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Food Allergy
- Precautions & Prevention of Food Allergy
Treatment of Food Allergy
Homeopathic Treatment of Food Allergy
Homeopathy has large number of medicines to cure food allergy. It relieves allergy complaints and gives lasting cure. Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines for food allergy are:
- Chinin ar
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Food Allergy
Acupuncture can help restore normal immune function. An acupuncturist develops a plan which addresses the person’s total symptoms and provides relief, while addressing the underlying roots of the allergy. Treatments can include dietary modification, and often the use of herbal formulas. In acupuncture philosophy, there are certain points in the body called meridians which are known to balance and restore correct energy flow through the body. By targeting specific skin meridians, the therapy will treat the blockages and nervous conditions that lead to allergies.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Food Allergy
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can be successfully used to relieving stress and other psychological issues that can contribute in quick recovery and healthy bodily response.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Food Allergy
The main conventional treatment for wheat allergies is allergen avoidance.
- Epinephrine – given for severe allergic reactions. When injected, it acts as a bronchodilator
- Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) – A common antihistamine
- Corticosteroid – Reduces swelling and various symptoms of allergic reactions. A cream/ointment may be given for skin reactions
What is Food Allergy
Food allergy is an immune system reaction that occurs soon after eating a certain food. Food allergy is an abnormal response to a food, triggered by the body’s immune system.
Symptoms of Food Allergy
- Itching in the mouth
- Difficulty swallowing and breathing
- Abdominal pain
Causes of Food Allergy
Food allergies arise from sensitivity to chemical compounds (proteins) in food. They develop after you are exposed to a food protein that your body thinks is harmful. The first time you eat the food containing the protein, your immune system responds by creating specific disease-fighting antibodies (called immunoglobulin E or IgE). When you eat the food again, it triggers the release of IgE antibodies and other chemicals, including histamine, in an effort to expel the protein “invader” from your body. As a result of this response, food allergy symptoms occur.
Risk factors of Food Allergy
- Family history
- A past food allergy
- Common in children, toddlers and infants
Complications of Food Allergy
- Atopic dermatitis
Diagnosis of Food Allergy
Your doctor will consider a number of things for making a diagnosis:
- Physical examination – A careful exam can identify or exclude other medical problems.
- Food diary – Your doctor may ask you to keep a food diary of your eating habits, symptoms and medications.
- Skin test – A skin prick test can determine your reaction to a particular food.
- Blood test
- Food challenge testing
A detailed record of what and when you eat. Your doctor may recommend a diet with certain foods removed, particularly those foods that are common allergens.
Precautions & Prevention of Food Allergy
- Know what you’re eating and drinking
- Be careful at wile eating food at restaurants
- Talk with your doctor about prescribing emergency epinephrine
For Treatment of Food Allergy in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Food Allergy Contact Us or Fill Up Form