- Treatment of Kidney Failure
- Homeopathic Treatment of Kidney Failure
- Acupuncture Treatment of Kidney Failure
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Kidney Failure
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Kidney Failure
- Surgical Treatment of Kidney Failure
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Kidney Failure
- Other Treatment of Kidney Failure
- What is Kidney Failure
- Symptoms of Kidney Failure
- Causes of Kidney Failure
- Risk factors of Kidney Failure
- Complications of Kidney Failure
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Kidney Failure
- Precautions & Prevention of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Homeopathic Treatment of Kidney Failure
Homeopathy remedies stimulate immune system to help organ systems perform normal functions It helps the damaged kidneys on path of healing and start functioning normally. It helps the patient to reduce or withdraw from dialysis. The following are few homeopathy remedies for Kidney Failure.
- Mag S
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Kidney Failure
Acupuncture helps to bring energy back to the kidney system and promote positive changes in function. Regular acupuncture can help slow the progression of the disease, stimulate the kidneys and boost the overall strength.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Kidney Failure
There are many specific psychotherapy techniques that are used to help in the treatment of kidney failure. Cognitive psychotherapy is one of the methods that have demonstrated good results for high blood pressure and diabetes which are the main cause for kidney failure. Hypnotherapy creates positive mindset and improved motivation for better patient compliance.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Kidney Failure
Allopathic medicines called immunosuppressant are given after kidney transplantation. These Immunosuppressants, such as cyclosporine or tacrolimus, help to prevent your body from rejecting your new kidney.
Surgical Treatment of Kidney Failure
The surgical treatment options for kidney failure are dialysis or a kidney transplant. Kidney transplant is the best option for people with kidney failure. In general, people who have kidney transplants live longer than people treated with dialysis.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Kidney Failure
- Low-protein diet
- Diet low in sodium and potassium
- Limit intake of dairy products, such as milk or ice cream
- Avoid drinks such as beer, cola drinks, and cocoa.
- Avoid fried and oily food.
Other Treatment of Kidney Failure
Yoga strengthens kidneys and prevents urine disorders. By practicing yoga, kidneys get stronger day by day.
What is Kidney Failure
Kidney filters bacteria and extra salt and water from the body. The kidneys stop working when illness or injury keeps them from filtering properly. This can have bad effects on the heart, brain, lungs, and other organs and can cause even death.
Symptoms of Kidney Failure
- Changes in Urination
- Chest pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Skin Rash/Itching
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fluid retention
Causes of Kidney Failure
- High blood pressure
- Sickle cell disease.
- Kidney infection
Risk factors of Kidney Failure
- Family history of kidney disease
- Overexposure to toxins and to some medications
Complications of Kidney Failure
- Weaken Bones
- Dry skin
- Stomach ulcers
- Heart failure
- Stomach ulcer
Diagnosis of Kidney Failure
Following basic tests are done to determine the nature of kidney disease and extent of kidney failure:
- Normal Routine urine test
- 24 hour urine for albumin Test
- Blood tests
- Intravenous pyelography test
- Hereditary Kidney Diseases :
Precautions & Prevention of Kidney Failure
- Avoid alcohol
- Consult the doctor immediately
For Treatment of Kidney Failure in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Kidney Failure Contact Us or Fill Up Form