Homeopathy for Healthy skin
When our skin is unhealthy it is usually a reflection of the internal state of our bodies. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that treats illness by stimulating the body’s own healing mechanism. Because it is a very safe natural medicine when used correctly, remedies can be used by all ages. Homeopathic remedies are natural remedies that have been around for a bit over two centuries. Homeopathic remedies target the source of the problem by fighting fire with fire by treating “‘like’ with ‘like’”, selecting remedies which can bring about similar symptoms to a disease that may be used to treat that disease. If your skin has a problem, there’s probably a homeopathic remedy for it.
Homeopathy is effective in treating various skin problems, such as eczema, rashes, allergic dermatitis, Uriticaria, Psoriasis, Lichen Planus and other variants, Lichen Planus and other variants, Chronic and recurring bacterial infections, Chronic and recurring bacterial infections, Fungus infections, Vitiligo, acne, Dandruff, hair loss and many other skin ailments.
Homeopathic remedies come in different potencies and, paradoxically, they actually increase in potency with each round of dilution and potentiating! That means that a more diluted 30c strength is stronger and deeper-acting than a 6c potency. A 6C dose requires more frequent repetition than a 30C dose.
They also come in pill (a sugar base), liquid form, gel, and cream. The liquid are normally bottled in alcohol to preserve the medicine, but distilled water is also available. Both forms are effective. Here are some homeopathic medicines for various skin problems:
- Rhus Toxicodendron – This is a useful remedy for treating Eczema
- Graphites – It treats cracked corners of the mouth and eyes, bleeding and release of a gluey, honey-like, thick, tenacious discharge, etc
- Sepia – It treats eczema on hands, as well as dry, rough and chapped skin
- Arsenicum – It cures nettle rash and pimples
- Nitricum Acidum – It is one of the best remedies for treating blisters and ulcers in mouth, tongue, genitals that bleed easily.
- Sulphur – Soreness and itching in the folds of the skin, its roughness and coarseness is also taken care of by Sulphur