Healthy Sex – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Healthy sex is one of the ways to happiness. Sex is an important part of most people’s lives, and it can be devastating for individuals and couples when they are having ongoing sexual problems.
Healthy sex involves the conscious, positive expression of our sexual energy in ways that enhance self-esteem, physical health, and emotional relationship. It is mutually beneficial and harms no one. For healthy sex you should avoid sexual perversions and also you should have good relationship.
How to avoid sexual perversions
Sexual perversions are conditions in which sexual excitement or orgasm is associated with acts or imagery that are considered unusual within the culture. It comes in different forms. Some are simple and can be avoided as time goes by while the others when they develop into addiction can become disorders.
- Learn to have normal sex more often. This way, you are better able to satisfy yourself and your desires
- Do some exercise, take a bath or meet a friend so you can think of better things.
- Be committed to avoiding ideas and images that increase your lust. Observe yourself and then develop self-discipline.
Sex based on good relationship
Sex is supposed to make you feel good about yourself and about your relationship. Whenever we have sex, we should be attentive to each other’s pleasure. We should always have each other’s consent, and we should never use pressure to get consent. We should share in the responsibility of guarding ourselves and our partners against unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infection. And we should always be clear about what we want to do and respect what our partners want to do sexually. Some steps to help you make sex important in your relationship are:
- Make sure you actually care about your significant other
- Show your partner respect
- Make sex important in your relationship by making time for it
- Touch and kiss your partner often
- Play around and do fun stuff together
- Depending upon your partner’s temperament, surprise her/him.