Auto Immune Diseases
For Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
- Homeopathic Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
- Surgical Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
- Other Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
- What is Auto Immune Diseases
- Symptoms of Auto Immune Diseases
- Causes of Auto Immune Diseases
- Risk factors of Auto Immune Diseases
- Complications of Auto Immune Diseases
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Auto Immune Diseases
- Precautions & Prevention of Auto Immune Diseases
Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
Homeopathic Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
Homeopathic remedies are 100% natural and safe. They are very effective to use without any side effects. Homeopathic ingredients are also highly effective aids to restoring balance, health and vitality, as they do not over-stimulate the immune system. Some common homeopathic medicines for auto immune Diseases are:
- Nat S
- Kali P
- Nat P
- Crot H
- Mur Ac
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
Acupuncture and acupressure present a viable and successful treatment for many chronic illnesses. Autoimmune Diseases, such as MS, lupus and HIV can be helped by acupuncture. Acupuncture does help extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting, leucopenia and anemia. Acupressure can be quite effectively used in the treatment of autoimmune Diseases, whether emotional, psychological, or physical, in combination with conventional medications.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
The process of psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help you learn how your reaction to stress affects your immune Disease. It decreases mental distress and helps in overcoming mental illness. It improves mental calmness, control and functioning. Hypnotherapy is a deeper process that often delves into the factors and motives behind one’s thoughts, feelings, or behavior that lead to one’s present day existence.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
Conventional / Allopathic treatment of Auto immune Diseases involves the following Drugs :-
- Drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen may treat mild symptoms of an autoimmune disease, serving as anti-inflammatories or pain reducers.
- Prescription drugs such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or powerful immunosuppressants are often prescribed to control the inflammation and subsequent damage.
- Antidepressants and other psychiatric medications may be prescribed for the psychological effects and symptoms.
- Radiation therapy.
Surgical Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
There are many Auto Immune Diseases. But only few of them have surgical treatment. Vitiligo is one of them. It is believed that vitiligo is an autoimmune Disease. Certain white blood cells direct the destruction of melanocytes. Repigmentation in cases of ‘stable vitiligo’ can be achieved by various dermato-surgical techniques. Selection of the appropriate surgical technique is important for good cosmetic results.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
A good diet of Auto immune Diseases contains a variety of foods rich in vitamins A, B complex, C and E; foods with high mineral content, particularly zinc, selenium, magnesium and calcium; foods rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids such as oily fish, seeds and nuts; adequate protein from lean meats and grain; fiber from grains, fruit and vegetables
Other Treatment of Auto Immune Diseases
Yoga is a good alternative treatment of Auto Immune Diseases. Fatigue, muscle pain, irritability, depression and mood disturbances can be treated with yoga. Yoga, coupled with meditation, can help patient see better results in any doctor prescribed treatment for your autoimmune Disease.
What is Auto Immune Diseases
Autoimmune Diseases are diseases caused by the body producing an inappropriate immune response against its own tissues. It s a malfunction of the body’s immune system that causes the body to attack its own tissues. Sometimes the immune system will cease to recognize one or more of the body’s normal constituents as “self” and will create autoantibodies that attack its own cells, tissues, or organs. This causes inflammation and damage and it leads to autoimmune Diseases. Autoimmune diseases can affect many parts of the body. These diseases tend to run in families.
Symptoms of Auto Immune Diseases
- High levels of tenderness and sensitivity.
- Joint pain, muscle pain, tender points or all-over pain
- Change in weight
- Exhaustion, fatigue and anxiety
- Digestive or gastric problems
Causes of Auto Immune Diseases
- Environmental toxins
- Stress and anxiety
- Heredity or genetics
- alcohol or tobacco abuse Sunlight
- Lack of sleep
- insufficient physical activity
Risk factors of Auto Immune Diseases
- Genetic factors -A predisposition to autoimmune Diseases seems to run in families.
- Environmental factors – a family’s susceptibility to autoimmune Diseases may be linked to common environmental factors, perhaps working in conjunction with genetic factors.
- Gender – Around three quarters of people with autoimmune Diseases are women.
- Previous Infection – People who have had certain bacterial and viral infections
- Age – Most autoimmune Diseases affect younger and middle-aged people
Complications of Auto Immune Diseases
- Skin damage
Diagnosis of Auto Immune Diseases
Doctor will take a complete medical history, perform a physical examination, and may order blood tests, radiological studies, and other studies.
Blood Test: Doctors often obtain blood tests to detect different antibodies that can occur in people who have particular autoimmune Diseases.
Other Tests: Other tests includes for rheumatoid arthritis, the rheumatoid factor test; for myasthenia gravis, the acetylcholine receptor antibody test; and for thyroid Diseases, thyroid function tests.
Precautions & Prevention of Auto Immune Diseases
There is no known Precautions & Prevention for most autoimmune Diseases.