- Treatment of Eye melanoma
- Homeopathic Treatment of Eye melanoma
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Eye melanoma
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Eye melanoma
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Eye melanoma
- Surgical Treatment of Eye melanoma
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Eye melanoma
- Other Treatment of Eye melanoma
- What is Eye melanoma
- Symptoms of Eye melanoma
- Causes of Eye melanoma
- Risk factors of Eye melanoma
- Complications of Eye melanoma
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Eye melanoma
- Precautions & Prevention of Eye melanoma
Treatment of Eye melanoma
Homeopathic Treatment of Eye Melanoma
Homeopathy improves eye physiology. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines for eye melanoma are:
- Kali I
- Nat M
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Eye melanoma
Allopathic Treatment of Eye melanoma involves the following therapies:
- Radiotherapy using radiation from a machine can be used to treat eye melanoma.
- Thermotherapy uses heat to destroy the ocular melanoma cells and is usually only used for small tumors located in the back of the eye
Surgical Treatment of Eye melanoma
Surgical Treatment of Eye melanoma involves the following surgeries:
- Iridectomy – it removes only a part of the iris
- Iridotrabeculectomy – it removes parts of the iris and the supporting tissues around the cornea at the base of the iris for small iris melanomas that have invaded those tissues.
- Iridocyclectomy – It removes part of the iris and the ciliary body.
- Choroidectomy – Part of the choroid is removed during this surgery, with or without removing part of the wall of the eye (sclerouvectomy).
- Enucleation – it is often used for large eye tumors. It removes the entire eye.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Eye melanoma
- Eat vitamin A-rich foods such as carrots, broccoli and cheese
- Eat foods rich in lutein and zeaxanthin such as spinach, egg yolks and yellow corn
What is Eye melanoma
Your eyes have melanin-producing cells and can develop melanoma. Melanoma is a type of cancer that develops in the cells that produce melanin. Eye melanoma is also called ocular melanoma.
Symptoms of Eye melanoma
- A growing dark spot on the iris
- A sensation of flashing lights
- Blurred vision
- Red or painful eye
- A change in the shape of the dark circle (pupil) at the center of your eye
- Loss of vision in the affected eye
Causes of Eye melanoma
The exact cause of eye melanoma is not known. It occurs when errors develop in the DNA of healthy eye cells. These errors tell the cells to grow and multiply out of control, so the mutated cells go on living. The mutated cells accumulate in the eye and form an eye melanoma.
Risk factors of Eye melanoma
- Increasing age
- Sun exposure
- Being white
- Light eye color
Complications of Eye melanoma
- Vision loss
- Eye melanoma that spreads beyond the eye
- Increasing pressure within the eye (glaucoma)
Diagnosis of Eye melanoma
Diagnosis of Eye melanoma involves the following tests:
- Eye exam
- An eye ultrasound
- Angiogram of your eye
- Eye biopsy
Precautions & Prevention of Eye melanoma
It’s not clear whether eye melanoma can be prevented but wearing sunglasses may help reduce your risk of other eye conditions.
For Treatment of Eye melanoma in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Eye melanoma Contact Us or Fill Up Form