Treatment Habitual Abortionb – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Habitual abortion is a form of infertility. Habitual abortion is defined as three or more consecutive pregnancy losses before 20 weeks of gestation. Habitual or recurrent abortion is a form of infertility. The condition may result from severe fetal abnormality, endocrine disorders, and severe kidney problems, structural defects of the cervix or uterus or immune problems.
Symptoms of Habitual Abortion
- Spontaneous abortion
- Abdominal cramping during pregnancy
- Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
Causes of Habitual Abortion
- Deficient functioning of the thyroid.
- Congenital malformation of the uterus.
- Faulty implantation of the fertilized ovum.
- Chronic constipation.
- Hypertension, chronic nephritis and diabetes
- Blood group incompatibility of husband and wife.
- Syphilis infections and fibroid tumors.
Complications of Habitual Abortion
- Excessive vomiting
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Molar pregnancy
Diagnosis of Habitual Abortion
Diagnosis of spontaneous abortion involves the following examinations:
- Expulsion of uterine contents
- Pelvic examination
- Lab tests
Precautions & Prevention of Habitual Abortion
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid using non-prescription drugs without medical advice.
- Follow recommended medical advice carefully.
- Eat well-balanced diet.