- Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Homeopathic Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Surgical Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Other Treatment of Breast Cancer
- What is Breast Cancer
- Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- Causes of Breast Cancer
- Risk factors of Breast Cancer
- Complications of Breast Cancer
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Precautions & Prevention of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Homeopathic Treatment of Breast Cancer
The homeopathic treatment for breast cancer is gentle, very deep, non-invasive, totally safe and without side effects. It heals affected tissue and helps in stoppage of growth of abnormal cells. Some common homeopathic medicines for breast cancer are:
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Breast Cancer Acupuncture is an extremely important part of the breast cancer because of its almost immediate effects in the relief of swelling, pain, and anxiety. When the appropriate acupuncture points are needled, blockages to the flow of Qi are removed and stagnant Qi and fluids will begin to disperse. This is one of the mechanisms of acupuncture and one of the reasons for the quick reduction of pain and swelling.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Breast Cancer
Conventional treatment of breast cancer involves Chemotherapy. It may be given before surgery to remove the tumor. When given before surgery, chemotherapy will shrink the tumor and reduce the amount of tissue that needs to be removed during surgery. Treatment given before surgery is called neoadjuvant therapy.
Surgical Treatment of Breast Cancer
Most patients with breast cancer have surgery to remove the cancer from the breast. Following surgeries can be done:
- Lumpectomy: Surgery to remove a tumor (lump) and a small amount of normal tissue around it.
- Partial mastectomy: Surgery to remove the part of the breast that has cancer and some normal tissue around it.
- Total mastectomy: Surgery to remove the whole breast that has cancer. This procedure is also called a simple mastectomy.
- Modified radical mastectomy: Surgery to remove the whole breast that has cancer.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Reduced intake of refined foods and sweets
- Take diet rich in vegetables, whole grains and fruits
- Take low-fat dairy products
What is Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts. it is a malignant tumor (a collection of cancer cells) arising from the cells of the breast.
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- Swelling of all or part of the breast
- Skin irritation or dimpling
- Change in the size or shape of a breast
- Breast pain
- Inverted nipple
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- Bloody discharge from the nipple
- A lump in the underarm area
Causes of Breast Cancer
- Inherited gene mutations
- Acquired gene mutations
Risk factors of Breast Cancer
- Family history
- Risk increase as you get older
- Women have a higher risk of developing breast cancer
- Women with dense breast tissue
- Exposure to previous chest radiation
Complications of Breast Cancer
- Destruction of the breast
- Chest pain
- Destruction of the chest wall surrounding the breast
Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
Diagnosis of breast cancer includes:
- Breast physical exam
- X-ray of the breast – Mammogram
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
Precautions & Prevention of Breast Cancer
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise on most days of the week.
- Limit the amount of alcohol
For Treatment of Breast Cancer in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Breast Cancer Contact Us or Fill Up Form