Prevention of Allergy
Treatment Prevention of Allergy – ETHOS HEALTH CARE.
There are steps that may delay or possibly prevent allergies from developing. Preventing allergic reactions depends on the type of allergy you have. The best way to prevent an allergic reaction is to avoid the allergen that causes it.
- When trying to identify what causes or worsens your allergic symptoms, track your activities and what you eat, when symptoms occur and what seems to help. This may help you and your doctor identify triggers.
- Cut down on dust around you living area by cleaning regularly
- For people who suffer for pet allergy (such as dog allergy or cat allergy) the first priority is to remove these pet always from your home.
- If you’re allergic to pollen, stay inside with windows and doors closed during periods when pollen is high.
- To prevent food allergy (such as gluten allergy or wheat allergy) try to avoid food that contains ingredients that causes you to have an attack.
- When you purchase your foods from the supermarket checkout the ingredient label for any ingredient that you are allergic to.
- If you are allergic to mould spores, keep your home dry and well-ventilated
- Medication allergies can get you mild to severe side effects. Many people with allergies to multiple antibiotics keep a list of what medications they can take safely.
- If you have ever had a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis), make sure you carry two adrenaline auto-injectors with you everywhere.