Naturopathy – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Naturopathy is a system of primary medical treatment and healthcare which use the power of nature in your healing and treatment of illnesses and conditions. Naturopathy can be effective for a wide range of acute or chronic medical conditions as well as a general practice for living well. The naturopathy doctor will discuss your diet, exercise, stress levels and all of the environmental issues that could be contributing to poor health. The information that you can gain from a naturopathic doctor can be very beneficial in showing you the areas where you can make improvements to your health. It used to treat a variety of conditions such as allergies, arthritis, depression and anxiety, digestive problems, infertility, menstrual issues, reduced immunity, skin conditions, weight loss, high blood pressure and high cholesterol, insomnia, Irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, tennis elbow and many more.
Naturopaths prefer to avoid invasive surgery or synthetic drugs, instead using “natural” remedies. There are varieties of techniques that are used in the naturopathic treatment. Some of them are discussed below:
- Dietary advice – a balanced diet is an essential component for a healthy body
- Herbal remedies – traditional remedies utilised for hundreds of years for healing
- Massage – the manipulation of the tissues of the body for healing and relaxation
- Nutritional supplements – especially useful when immunity is compromised by illness
- Osteopathy – manipulation therapy concerned with the musculo-skeletal system
- Homeopathy – the practice of treating like with like in diluted remedy form
- Hydrotherapy – the healing power of water
- Iridology – analysis of the iris for diagnosis of health issues
Benefits of Naturopathy
- It involves non-invasive treatments that minimize the risk of harmful side effects
- It is less expensive than other treatments
- it can also tackle illnesses that cannot be wholly healed by allopathic treatment such as sinusitis, asthma, eczema, dermatitis etc.
- The treatment focuses on the patient`s entire body and not just a particular part.
- It is used for maintaining wellness once the initial condition is rectified
- It is safe and effective for both adults and children
Naturopathy is considered as one of the best alternative therapies for patients. It suggests prevention of the illness as the best cure for any disease or illness. It utilizes methods and medicinal substances which minimize the risk of harmful effects.