Marital Therapy – A Word from Dr S K Sharma
Marital Therapy – A Word from Dr S K Sharma – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Do You :
- Do you feel your marriage is going in wrong direction
- Do you feel that the love between you has been lost somewhere
- Do you have frequent arguments and discords over major or even minor issues
- Do you feel your partner is cheating on you or there is infidelity
- Do you feel there is incompatibility between you
- Do you feel you are over possessed or you have no say or self choice
- Do you feel you lack intimacy, emotional connection and commitment
- Do you feel you are having too less or too much sex
- Do you feel there is lack of communication or there is improper communication in relationship
- Do you have violence in relationship – verbal, physical, sexual or even emotional
- Do you feel divorce is the only solution
If yes, there is hope and solution. This can be overcome. Conflicts do not mean that a marriage has failed. Conflicts are natural part of every marriage. They only mean that they have not been worked upon adequately. This is where marriage counseling, also called marital counseling, helps.
My approach – Since 1994 I am counseling couples and helping them to rediscover the spark. My belief, based upon years of experience working with married couples, is that the only difference between a successful marriage and not so successful marriage is not the presence or absence of conflicts but it is the fact that how well the couple works upon the conflicts. How they nurtures & enhances the relationship, the chemistry and yes, LOVE. We have successfully helped couples to move from the brink of divorce to a very healthy and strong bonding. As I always say love never dies or gets stale, it only goes out of focus.