Good Health Program for Men
Common ailments of men
- Heart disease
- Cancer lungs, mouth, colon etc
- Prostate growth and cancer
- Autoimmune Disorders
Some of the steps men can take to improve health are:
- Healthy diet
- Regular Exercise
- Cut smoking and alcohol
- Control blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar
- Better hygiene
- Stress management
- Regular checkup
- Screening Tests – Hemogram, Blood Sugar profile, Lipid Profile, Liver Function Test, Uric acid, Renal Profile, Thyroid profile, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Prostate Specific Antigen, Stool test, ECG, TMT, Echo, Pulmonary Function Test, X-Ray Chest, Ultrasound Abdomen, Audiogram, Bone density test, Colonoscopy, Digital rectal exam, Blood hormones, Dental exam, Blood pressure screening, HPV test, Sexually transmitted disease (STD) screening.
Ethos Good Health Program for Men
It is not wise or manly to neglect health or ignore warning signs and symptoms. In fact it is wise and manly to be responsible for your health and take all necessary steps. Healthy dies, regular exercise, regular checkup are definitely necessary but you need more to keep diseases away. This is where Ethos Good Health Program for Men can be of big help. It includes:
- Holistic screening
- Holistic Physical Health Promotion involving one or more of Constitutional Homeopathy, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Yoga, Dietetics and other natural therapies.
- Holistic Mental Health Promotion Counseling, Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy.
Holistic Constitutional Homeopathy
Holistic Constitutional Homeopathy is the most important as it is most easy, cost effective, with high compliance and alone is capable of promoting both physical and mental health. It has some unique benefits to its credit:
- Proactive â€“ Constitutional Homeopathy is proactive. It does not wait for diseases to develop and cause suffering. It takes into account body constitution and improves mental and physical body functions and overall health. It balances hormonal system and metabolic reactions inside body. It delays tissue decay and ageing.
- Natural– The active ingredients in homeopathic medicines are diluted substances that safe natural and effective. There are no artificial chemicals.
- Holistic – Homeopathy treats the whole individual, acting on the mental and emotional levels as well as the physical level.
- Â Cost Effective – Homeopathic medicines are surprisingly inexpensive when compared to over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
- Scope of Use– Homeopathic medicines can be used to prevent, delay or minimize effects of a wide range ofÂ health conditions both physical and psychological such as Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart diseases, Asthma, Arthritis, Prostate growth, Cancer, STD, Migraine, Stress, Depression, Obesity, UTI, IBS, Piles, Insomnia, Auto Immune Disorders, Psychosomatic and Psychosexual disorders.
- No side effects, no contraindications – Decades of clinical use and trials of the preparations have concluded that Homeopathic medicines are safe with other modes of treatment, effective, non-toxic, and free of any side effects.These can be safely used in pregnancy, new born children and elderly.
- Pain Relief without side effects – Clinically, homeopathic medicines successfully relieve PMS, dysmenorrhea, colic, spasms, general or trigeminal neuralgia, migraine headaches, toothache, chronic lumbago, sciatica, pain due to trauma etc.
- Improves resistance and immunity â€“Homeopathy acts by boosting immune system by making one less prone to recurrent infections and allergies.