Ethos Holistic Wellness Protocol
What is holistic health?
Holistic Health means a complete wellness or healthy state of body mind and soul. We always want to live healthy but either we don’t know how or we don’t make efforts in right direction. The reason why most often treatment fails to give lasting health is because it touches at a superficial level that too a singular aspect only. A piecemeal approach may help for some time but recurrences and relapses will occur. To prevent this and to have true health we should follow a comprehensive and systematic program based on scientific principles and thorough analysis of the case. Holistic Health takes you as an individual different from others, gets a complete diagnosis of current status of health along with root cause of the disease and then treats scientifically and systematically with the help of lifestyle management and using all natural, harmless but very effective holistic health therapies. And more important it takes you towards positive health.
To understand better we must look at different ‘roots’ of sickness.
- Genetic / Heredity
- Congenital (Birth Defects)
- Iatrogenic (Diseases due to poor treatment and drugs)
- Poor Lifestyle
- Nutritional Deficiency / Excess
- Poor Immunity
- Psychological / Emotional Trauma / Maldevelopment
- Socioeconomic Deprivation & Poor Hygiene
- Vocational (Diseases due to working conditions / environment)
- Degenerative Conditions
- Spiritual Dormancy
You can see that the sickness can arise from any of the above listed roots. It is usually not one but a combination of two or more factors. The reason of failure of modern treatment is that it treats every disease at a very superficial level and only try to remove ‘symptoms’ by giving drugs or by surgery. Symptoms which are nothing else but expression of disease are suppressed and disease rebounds later in the form of more severe and deadly disease. Drugs and surgery have their own value but true treatment must give due consideration to ‘root cause’ and must have systematic and scientific approach to treat the disease in totality. Ethos Holistic Wellness Protocol is based on this scientific approach which treats the disease from ‘roots’ and give you better immunity and vitality to live disease free and with vigor.
What is Ethos Holistic Wellness Protocol ?
- Complete Diagnosis including Clinical Diagnosis, Assessment of Body and Mind Status, Lifestyle & Nutritional Assessment and Body type (Constitutional) Assessment.
- Individualistic attention to every case.
- Systematic and Scientific treatment program based on safe natural therapies.
- Development of positive state of health of body mind and soul.
Computerized Holistic Diagnosis
(Including Preventive Diagnosis)
In treatment nothing can be more important than correct diagnosis. At Ethos we give it highest importance. In addition to doctor’s skill and experience, we support it with computerized holistic diagnosis. This helps in having assessment of total body functions and their pathological states. This is crucial for quick and good results. In addition to best treatment of sickness, computerized diagnosis also works as preventive diagnostic tool in which it helps in giving timely warning about future complaints and sicknesses.
It Aims at
- Freedom from sickness – To make you disease free, both physical and psychological.
- Detoxification – To get rid of harmful toxins from body.
- Enhanced Immunity – To fight harmful environmental conditions & infections.
- Prevention – To prevent diseases with genetic predisposition like Diabetes, Cancer, Hypertension, Asthma, Alzheimer’s etc.
- Revitalization – To give vigor & vitality and delay ageing.
We Work On All Major Body Organs and Systems
- Circulatory system : It includes heart, blood, and blood vessels along with blood circulation to and from the body organs and lungs and its associated function.
- Digestive system : It includes salivary glands, esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, intestines, rectum, and anus along with the function of digestion & assimilation of food and elimination of waste.
- Endocrine system : It includes endocrine glands such as the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, pineal gland, thyroid, parathyroids and adrenal glands along with body hormones made by endocrine glands and their functions.
- Integumentary system : It includes skin, hair and nails.
- Lymphatic system : It includes lymph, lymph nodes and vessel, the Immune system, leukocytes, tonsils, adenoids, thymus, and spleen along with body immunity and disease fighting capacity.
- Musculoskeletal system : It includes bones, joints, cartilage, ligaments, and tendons along with movement and body stability with muscles and skeleton.
- Nervous system : It includes brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and nerves along with collection, transfer and processing of information. Also includes the psychological functioning.
- Reproductive system : It includes sex organs; in the female; ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, mammary glands, and in the male; testes, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis along with the sexual & reproductive function.
- Respiratory system : It includes organs used for breathing, the pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, lungs, and diaphragm along with the respiration and its function.
- Urinary system: It includes organs of excretion kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra involved in fluid balance, electrolyte balance and excretion of urine.
Ethos Holistic Wellness Protocol
EHWP is the individualistic program designed especially for the person concerned keeping in consideration his / her health status. It consists of :
- Clinical & Holistic Diagnosis
- Acupressure and Reflexology
- Acupuncture and Auriculopathy
- Clinical Exercise & Rehabilitation
- Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Hypnotherapy and Mind Power
- Dietetics & Nutrition
- Fitness & Weight Management
- Homeopathy and Bach Flower Therapy
- Panchkarma and Massage
- Lifestyle Management
- Stress Management
- Life Management
- Wellness Management
- Yoga & Meditation
- Bliss of Being The Spiritual Awakening