Do’s and Don’ts
For better service and better results of treatment
- Please provide complete and accurate information.
- Please follow the directions of the doctor / expert / incharge.
- You are requested to maintain order and decorum of the place.
- Please follow appointment, visiting hours and schedule of therapy.
- Please be respectful towards staff.
- Please be considerate towards privacy and property of other patients.
- Please be patient for your turn.
- In case of doubt / query / complaint, please report to the concerned person at reception.
- Please take care of your belongings.
- Please do not indulge in any activity that is illegal, anti social, immoral or affects the sanctity and functioning of the institution. Do not bring any weapon to the place.
- Please do not talk loud or talk unnecessarily.
- Please keep phones on silent mode. Do not use phone during treatment except in case of necessity.
- Drugs, Smoking and Alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- Outside eatables are not allowed.
- Please do not bring flowers or other gifts.
- Please do not give tips to staff.
- Please do not bring valuables to the place.
- Please do not ask for commissions or discounts.
- To receive quality care and service irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or any other basis of human diversity.
- To receive information about illness, treatment and precautions. Details of subject are already given on this website and other relevant websites.
- To get complete privacy and confidentiality during examination and treatment.
- To refuse or break treatment at own risk and responsibility.