Homeopathy for stammering
Homeopathy for stammering – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Stammering is a common speech disorder among young children. The speech is disrupted by involuntary repetitions and prolongations of sounds, syllables, words or phrases as well as involuntary silent pauses or blocks. Stammering or stuttering often gets worse when the child is excited or feels hurried or pressured. Situations such as talking to a stranger or in front of a group can be particularly difficult for the child who stutters.
Homeopathic remedies are very effective in stuttering. They are natural, gentle, harmless, and easy to take homeopathic remedies acts not only on the vocal muscles and the speech but also on the root cause of stuttering.
The impact of stammering
The impact of stammering on a person’s functioning and emotional state can be severe. This may include:
- Fears of being caught stuttering in social situations
- Self-imposed isolation
- Anxiety and stress
- Feel embarrassed and ashamed
- Feeling of “loss of control” during speech
Homeopathic remedies for stammering
- Stramonium- itis the most commonly prescribed medicine for stammering. Stuttering accompanied by body or facial movements or bedwetting, violent nature.
- Belladonna – rapid and interrupted speech
- Lachesis Mutus – Lachesis Mutus is useful remedy for stammering when the person cannot pronounce certainletters like S, X, V, T or P.
- Causticum– stutters when anxious, stammering accompanied by bedwetting or tics (Stramonium); paralysis of the vocal cords
- Cuprum metallicum– stammering due to muscle spasms, hiccough preceding the spasms, abdominal colics.
- Mercurius solubilis – agitated after being asked a question; stuttering due to hesitancy; hyperactive child.