Sex and values
Treatment Sex values – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Sex is a physical capacity, but its exercise is determined by man’s mind—by his choice of values, held consciously or subconsciously. To a rational man, sex is an expression of self-esteem, a celebration of himself and of existence. To the man who lacks self-esteem, sex is an attempt to fake it, to acquire its momentary illusion.
Important sex values
- Sex is important but not only goal of life. Give due importance to all aspects of life. You are not born just for sex. Value your other qualities as well and develop a wholesome successful mature personality.
- Practice safety. You should value the safety of you and your partner. Refrain from any obviously harmful acts. If you discover something to be unsafe, then stop using it or performing it.
- Respect your partner’s needs, condition, wish and objections. View your partner as a human being not as object of pleasure. Do not impose yourself on other person. You should take the time and make the effort to learn variety. Giving pleasure is a better way of achieving sexual satisfaction.
- Develop yourself as a person with sex discipline and sexually responsible. Do not take undue advantage of others vulnerability using your influence, force, money or favors.
- Respect children and elders. Do not act in any manner that can be uncomfortable for them.
- Respect society and culture. There are people of different traditions and values. Avoid public display of sex and such behavior.