Premarital sex without commitment
Premarital sex without commitment is sexual activity practiced by persons who are unmarried and not in commitment. Premarital sex is what most youths engage in before marriage. Premarital sex may take place in a number of situations. For example, it may take place as casual sex or it may take place between a couple living together without marriage or commitment and many other situations are possible.
Causes of premarital sex without commitment
- Glam sex on television, film, radio and video have contributed to the high rate of premarital sex.
- Many youths have engaged themselves in premarital sex as a result of curiosity.
- Pressure from friends, peer group, boss, future partners
- Lack of discipline has led many singles into the dungeon of premarital sex.
- Lack of good sex education has led many youth into premarital sex
Effects of premarital sex
Though not by everyone but some people may experience:
- It leads to the misconception that sex is to be enjoyed at whatever ways possible
- Broken relationships
- It leads to dilemma.
- Emotional imbalances and guilt feeling
- There is also a risk of an unplanned pregnancy
- Possible exchange of diseases as partners may not be aware of diseases that spread through intercourses
- Premarital sex is one of the major causes of divorce.
How to prevent premarital sex without commitment
Modern lifestyle has opened multiple opportunities for boys and girls to interact closely and deeply in public and private. The most effective way of defending such lovemaking is spreading awareness of healthy sexuality among children. Train them to mingle with opposite sex in a mature way. Inspire them with mutual respect between man and woman. From the very childhood one should learn to accept people as men and women, the equal partners of life on earth; not as objects to fulfill lusty wishes and ambitions.