For Treatment of Lichen Planus in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Lichen Planus Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Lichen Planus
– Homeopathic Treatment of Lichen Planus
– Acupuncture Treatment of Lichen Planus
– Psychotherapy Treatment of Lichen Planus
– Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Lichen Planus
– Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Lichen Planus
– Other Treatment of Lichen Planus
- What is Lichen Planus
- Symptoms of Lichen Planus
- Causes of Lichen Planus
- Risk factors of Lichen Planus
- Complications of Lichen Planus
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Lichen Planus
- Precautions & Prevention of Lichen Planus
Treatment of Lichen Planus
Homeopathic Treatment of Lichen Planus
Homeopathic treatment of Lichen Planus is depending upon the duration of lichen planus, area affected, and extent of spread. Homoeopathic Treatment is used for speed up the healing of the skin lesions due to lichen planus and also reduces the symptoms of it. The following are homeopathic remedies for Lichen Planus.
- Ars Iod
- Kali bi
- Ant Crud
- Sulph Iod
- Jug c
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Lichen Planus
Acupuncture treatment nourishes the tissue and heals. In acupuncture certain acupoints based on acudiagnosis of body’s energy system are stimulated.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Lichen Planus
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy reduces stress and anxiety which are possible factors related to the development of lichen planus.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Lichen Planus
A topical steroid with an oral antihistaminie is the conventional treatment of lichen planus. Conventional medical treatments may help relieve the symptoms of lichen planus.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Lichen Planus
- Limit or reduce the spicy diet
- Avoid citrus juices, tomato products
- Avoid caffeinated drinks like coffee and cola
- Avoid crispy foods like toast and corn chips
Other Treatment of Lichen Planus
- Cortisone creams and ointments are sometimes helpful.
- Ultraviolet light therapy
What is Lichen Planus
Lichen planus is rash that can be very itchy, irritated, uncomfortable and stubborn. It usually involves the ankles, wrists, genitals and mouth but can affect any part of the body.
Symptoms of Lichen Planus
- Dry Mouth
- Mouth rash and ulcers
- Vaginal itch and rash
- Red patches on tongue or cheeks
- Difficulty to eat hot or spicy foods
- Sore gums
- Small pink bumps
Causes of Lichen Planus
- Hepatitis C virus
- Viral infection or a reaction to a chemical
Risk factors of Lichen Planus
- Females are more have lichen planus.
- Certain recommended medications
- Allergic reactions
- Stress, depression and anxiety
Complications of Lichen Planus
- Skin cancer
- Mouth ulcers
Diagnosis of Lichen Planus
Diagnosis is based on the physical examination and medical history. Doctor may want to take a small sample of the affected skin, known as skin biopsy, to make an exact diagnosis.
Precautions & Prevention of Lichen Planus
- Keep your teeth clean daily
- Consult the doctor immediately
- Steroid pastes may help to ease painful mouth ulcers if they occur.