Harmful Effects of Sex
Treatment Harmful Effects Sex – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Scientists show that sex is extremely beneficial for our health but it can also be harmful in many ways. Some of the harmful effects if sex is not disciplined are discussed below:
The Harmful Effects of Sex Addiction
- It can cause a person to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior and make poor decisions.
- It increases a person’s risk for contracting a sexually-transmitted disease.
- A person’s self-esteem may be eroded by his or her addiction to sex.
- It can lead to various acts including pornography addiction, chronic masturbation, phone sex, extramarital affairs for married individuals, voyeurism, and sexual intercourse with anonymous person.
The Harmful Effects of over Masturbation
- Though not harmful as such but excess can cause harm.
- People feel shame and guilt because of their masturbation habits
- Chronic masturbation can cause fatigue and weakness.
- It can affect sexual performance.
- It can negatively affect your work, relationships, self-esteem, finances, social support, and have legal problems if you’re not able to find a balance between being responsible in life and satisfying your pleasures and desires.
The Harmful Effects of sex during Menstruation
- Having intercourse during your period can increase the chances of irritation to the swelled up walls.
- The cervix is slightly opened during menstruation to let out blood. This heightens the risk of infection, not being limited only to the vagina, but additionally to the uterus.