Bad Food Habits
Treatment Bad Food Habits – ETHOS HEALTH CARE
Everybody has bad habits, especially when it comes to eating. Bad eating habits seriously eat away at your health. They can make you fat, sluggish and generally unhealthy. Here are the some of those bad food habits:
- Eating heavy meal before bed
- Skipping Breakfast
- Drinking Alcohol on an empty stomach
- Not drinking enough water
- Keeping Tempting Foods Around
Bad habits are hard to break, especially when they involve food. A few simple substitutions, however, can turn your bad habits into good ones. Over time, your diet will become lighter, healthier, more nutritious, and you’ll feel and look your best.
Steps to Fix Bad Eating Habits
- Start each day with a nutritious breakfast.
- Drink more water and fewer sugary drinks
- Pay more attention to what you’re eating and drinking. “Read food labels, become familiar with lists of ingredients
- Supplement the packaged food with fresh fruit and veggies
- Focus on dealing with stress through exercise, relaxation,meditation,. Do not use food to cope with the situation
- Limit alcohol to 1-2 drinks per day.
- Eat a nutritious meal or snacks every few hours
Eating a healthier diet may be intimidating at first. But once you see for yourself how good it makes you feel — and how good healthy food can taste — you have a better chance of succeeding. Over time, your preferences will change and cravings for bad-for-you foods will fade away.