- Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Homeopathic Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Surgical Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Other Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- What is Alzheimer’s disease
- Symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Causes of Alzheimer’s disease
- Risk factors of Alzheimer’s disease
- Complications of Alzheimer’s disease
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
- Precautions & Prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
– Homeopathic Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
The physician has to understand the patient and his/her problems more deeply, with regards to its symptoms, its diagnosis as well as its probable genetic background. After appreciating the patients in his totality, a suitable medicine is selected for the patient. Following are some homeopathy medicines for Alzheimer’s disease:
- Barayta Carb
- Nux M
– Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
With acupressure, practitioners use their fingers to stimulate the “acupoints,” making it a form of massage, said study co-author Dr Li-Chan Lin of National Yang-Ming University in Taipei. The therapy seemed to calm patients’ behavior immediately and reduce their episodes of aggression over the four-week treatment period.
– Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help newly diagnosed patients deal with feelings of anxiety or anger caused by their. Psychotherapy also helps Alzheimer’s disease patients out of depression, which helps improve their overall outlook and affects their care. A therapist also can involve an Alzheimer’s disease patient in stimulating activities like art or dance.
– Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Avoid packaged, refined, and processed foods
- Green, white, and oolong teas are particularly brain-healthy.
- Take Food rich in vitamin B12, vitamin D
- Eat berries and green leafy vegetables
- Eat several small meals throughout the day
- Other Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
In other treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, yoga will certainly be able to help. Yoga is known to have delivered excellent results at least in arresting the strain of even serious chronic old age ailments such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease. If your grandfather / grandmother practices all the Yogic disciplines they are bound to feel better, recover from his stoop and, probably, even straighten up completely.
What is Alzheimer’s disease
Alzheimer’s disease is a brain disorder named for German physician Alois Alzheimer, who first described it in 1906. People with Alzheimer’s disease have an atrophy of the cortical tissue within the brain. It is a progressive, degenerative disease of the brain, which causes thinking and memory to become seriously impaired.
Symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
Alzheimer’s disease has many symptoms but following are common symptoms of Alzheimer’s diseases:
- Memory loss
- Difficulty in planning or solving problems
- Difficult to complete tasks at home, at work or at leisure
- Losing track of the date or the season
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Poor judgment and decision making
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
- Changes in mood and personality
- Forget names of family and common objects
Causes of Alzheimer’s disease
- Prolonged exposure to chemicals and electromagnetic fields
- Hereditary – Family history of Alzheimer’s disease
- Long-term high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Heart disease, open heart surgery
- Too much alcohol or caffeine
- Diabetes, cancer and depression
- Older age—20% to 40% of people with AD are older than 85
- Down Syndrome
Risk factors of Alzheimer’s disease
- Heredity factor
- Older Age
- High blood pressure and High cholesterol.
- Less Education
Complications of Alzheimer’s disease
A person with Alzheimer’s disease can experience the following complications:
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- Infection (from urinary tract infections or pneumonia)
- Withdrawal or agitation in the evening
- Asphyxiation (stopped breathing)
- Harmful or violent behavior
- Physical and emotional abuse
- Coronary disease
- Poor health
Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
There is no single test which confirms or excludes Alzheimer’s disease. Following are Stages in the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
Stage 1: Test such as Object Memory Test, Boston Naming Test and Neuropsychological tests is done. Based on the results of these tests, loss of intellectual functions can be documented.
Stage 2: When loss of intellectual function is so difficult that it leads to disabilities, conditions for Stage 2 in the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease are met.
Stage 3: Doctors will take a detailed history of the patient’s illness from their relatives, and then conduct a comprehensive medical, neurological and neuropsychological examination.
Precautions & Prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
Precautions & Prevention involves following points:
- You should take diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Regular physical exercise.
- Social Interaction
- Mental Exercise by learning and trying new things
For Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Alopecia Contact Us or Fill Up Form