Good Health Program for Women
Common ailments of women
- Menstrual disorders and PMS
- Menopause complaints
- STD and PID
- Breast pain and lumps
- Cancer breast, vagina, colon etc
- Gall stones
- Autoimmune Disorders
Some of the steps women can take to improve health are:
- Healthy diet
- Regular Exercise
- Better hygiene
- Stress management
- Regular checkup
- Screening Tests – Hemogram, Blood Sugar, Lipid Profile, Liver Function Test, Uric acid, Renal Profile, Thyroid profile, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Pap Smear, Stool test, ECG, TMT, Echo, Pulmonary Function Test, X-Ray Chest, Ultrasound Abdomen, Audiogram, Bone density test, Mammogram, Clinical breast exam, Colonoscopy, Digital rectal exam, Blood hormones, Dental exam, Blood pressure screening, HPV test, Pelvic exam, Sexually transmitted disease (STD) screening.
Ethos Good Health Program for Women
It is good to be aware about your own health status. But that is not enough. Something more is required to improve health status to prevent diseases. Your health status must become positive to keep diseases away. This is where Ethos Good Health Program for Women can be of big help. It includes:
- Holistic screening
- Holistic Physical Health Promotion involving one or more of Constitutional Homeopathy, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Yoga, Dietetics and other natural therapies.
- Holistic Mental Health Promotion Counseling, Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy.
Holistic Constitutional Homeopathy
Holistic Constitutional Homeopathy is the most important as it is most easy, cost effective, with high compliance and alone is capable of promoting both physical and mental health. It has some unique benefits to its credit:
- Proactive – Constitutional Homeopathy is proactive. It does not wait for diseases to develop and cause suffering. It takes into account body constitution and improves mental and physical body functions and overall health. It balances hormonal system and metabolic reactions inside body. It delays tissue decay and ageing.
- Natural– The active ingredients in homeopathic medicines are diluted substances that safe natural and effective. There are no artificial chemicals.
- Holistic – Homeopathy treats the whole individual, acting on the mental and emotional levels as well as the physical level.
- Cost Effective – Homeopathic medicines are surprisingly inexpensive when compared to over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
- Scope of Use– Homeopathic medicines can be used to prevent, delay or minimize effects of a wide range of health conditions both physical and psychological such as menstrual disorders, PCOD, endometriosis, PMS, Menopausal complaints, Infertility, Leucorrhea, PID, STD, Migraine, Hypertension, Diabetes, Rheumatism, Stress, Depression, Obesity, UTI, IBS, Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Auto Immune Disorders, Psychosomatic and Psychosexual disorders.
- No side effects, no contraindications – Decades of clinical use and trials of the preparations have concluded that Homeopathic medicines are safe with other modes of treatment, effective, non-toxic, and free of any side effects.These can be safely used in pregnancy, new born children and elderly.
- Pain Relief without side effects – Clinically, homeopathic medicines successfully relieve PMS, dysmenorrhea, colic, spasms, general or trigeminal neuralgia, migraine headaches, toothache, chronic lumbago, sciatica, pain due to trauma etc.
- Improves resistance and immunity –Homeopathy acts by boosting immune system by making one less prone to recurrent infections and allergies.